Saturday, February 28, 2015

Telling the family

Oh the Excitement!
I want to tell all my friends and family our news... But seeing as the 12 first weeks are a little fragile and i am still on my 4th; containing my self to just tell our parents and siblings will  have to do!

Last night when my hubby came home i gave him the news by showing him the positive pregnancy test. It took him a while to understand what exactly i handed to him and then hes expression was of pure joy. He has always said that he wants a dozen kids, so he was pretty exited and immediately wanted to tell everybody. So we agreed to tell only our immediate family and do so in person.

It just also happens to be my big sisters birthday (Happy Birthday xxx), so its pretty convenient that all of my family will be gathering together for the occasion. My idea on how to break the news will be to give my sister a Birthday card along with her gift and under all the birthday wishes to write:
P.s.: I am pregnant!


No comments:

Post a Comment